Our laser drilling supports your drive to build things smaller.
Today’s manufactured parts call for microscopic features that can only be created with laser drilling. Laser Light Technologies answers that call with expertise that maintains micro-level tolerances in metals, polymers, and ceramic substrates. This specialized knowledge, plus our collaborative process, are an ideal match for client success today.
Laser drilling is a highly adaptable, versatile and reliable micromanufacturing process used in a broad range of industries. We work closely with you to customize our laser manufacturing and post-laser processing to match your unique drilling needs, optimizing applications including: micro holes, hole arrays, blind wells, and specialized portals.
It’s our goal to deliver the precision, speed and quality you need throughout the life of your project, from initial design to micromanufacturing and packaging for shipping. That’s why Laser Light doesn’t provide design services, recommendations or quotes until we’ve learned from you about unique project needs and tested sample materials in-house.
With laser drilling, the impossible becomes possible. This manufacturing method creates microscopic features that no other form of technology can deliver. If you don’t see your specific application in the list here, please contact us to explore how our capabilities can contribute to your project.
Laser Light drilling applications include:
- Drilling in polyethylene laminate discs for life sciences applications
- Micro holes and portals for wire routing in surgical and cardiovascular delivery catheters
- Micropore arrays in flat sheets for cardiovascular embolic filters
- Hole drilling for peripheral vascular drug delivery catheters
- Hole drilling for optical biosensors used for in-vitro diagnostics
- Drilling for embolic filters in medical devices
- Flow holes for oxygen regulator devices
- Laser drilling orifices in injection-molded, disposable parts for medical devices
- Microelectronic orifice plates for inkjet printers
- Laser micro via drilling for microelectronic parts
We have proven expertise in laser drilling a wide variety of materials including: ceramics, glass, metals and alloys, polymers, and semiconductors. If you don’t see the material for your project in the list below, contact us to discuss capabilities and recommended solutions.